My Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy & Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
I listen carefully to your concerns
Purcell, Krug & Haller supports clients in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy and Chapter 7 Bankruptcy cases. Based in Harrisburg, I am well known and highly regarded in the courts throughout Pennsylvania. I strive to be approachable so you are immediately at ease and confident in my ability to solve your legal problem. I am focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read my profile to get to know me better.
I understand the stress that legal matters bring
At Purcell, Krug & Haller, I know how to navigate the complexities of Pennsylvania law. I will be your trusted advisor, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: If your business, corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship is struggling with substantial debt, Chapter 11 bankruptcy may help you keep your business operating while you pay off your loans. I can help you through the complicated bankruptcy process.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to pay off part of your debt in installments over a period of three to five years and get a court-ordered discharge of qualifying debt. I can help you determine if this is the best option for you to help you secure your financial future.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: If you find yourself unable to pay your bills, Chapter 7 bankruptcy may be the best option for you. Through this form of bankruptcy, you and your spouse get debt relief by liquidating your assets. I can help you determine if this is the right choice for you situation.
- Consumer Protection: If you have been harassed by a creditor, defrauded by a lender or injured by an unsafe product, I can protect your rights. I represent clients in consumer protection cases involving debt collection, lending fraud, consumer health and safety, and illegal solicitations.
- Bankruptcy: In our struggling economy, many people are dealing with unmanageable debts. I am a bankruptcy attorney who provides compassionate support as I help you get relief from overwhelming debt and creditor harassment.
- Student Loan Debt Relief: If you are facing unmanageable student loan debt, turn to a bankruptcy attorney for effective and compassionate representation. I explain your debt relief options and help you ease your financial burden.
- Mortgage Modifications: Even if you have fallen well behind in your home payments, there are legal ways to reset your monthly obligations. Serving clients in Pennsylvania, I have extensive experience negotiating and implementing fair mortgage modifications for people like you who want to reduce their financial burden.
- Fighting Debt Collections: Whether you owe a debt you are unable to pay or are being mistakenly targeted by collection agencies, you do not deserve to abused by a creditor or collection agency. I help you through the debt collection process, getting you the compensation you deserve for harassment from a collector.
When you work with Purcell, Krug & Haller, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact a compassionate Harrisburg law firm today
Purcell, Krug & Haller cares about your personal situation. Let me help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at my office, conveniently located in Harrisburg. Call the firm at 717-775-5608 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.